Dear AfriBeads supporter,
Just an update on the Kind Mothers’ Project you are helping us support in Uganda. Rosemary visited our Ugandan artisans again in December and she is happy to report:
- 20 children are now at school who previously could not afford to attend
- 2 families are now able to rent their own homes
- Most women can now provide 2 meals a day for their families
- The project now has an accountant to help the coordinator, Lorna
- The medical clinic at the church where the ladies meet is now completed
For 2011 we hope to have more children at school and more positive developments happening in these families’ lives.
Thank you for your support.
Rosemary and Sue